martes, 10 de julio de 2007

"I'd do anything to keep this going forever"

I really felt the distance today.
not only the physical one.
maybe it's my fault. I don't know.
I just want things to be like they were six months ago.
without all the jealousy. without the rage.
but at the same time, I know I'm better now than I was six months ago.
and you know it as well.
so please. forget about it all.
my new "kinda happy" me. your old sad yourself.
just keep walking with me.
take my hand. trust in me like you used to.
I can't keep losing the people I love.
I can't stand losing you.

2 comentarios:

  1. ai meeeeeeeeeery
    gdsagsf m re gusta cm escribis
    gfdsgfds i estoi ma x lo qe
    te dije, pero bueno.
    la vida es asi (U)

    te amo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. no se q decirte.

    jealousy sucks.
    but you know what,friendship is better than anything else, and friendship always wins :)

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.