domingo, 15 de julio de 2007

"can't remember the good old days. just can't forget the 'old' ones"

I AM THE WORST FRIEND EVER.
I don't know if that's what you wanted to hear.
but that's what I feel.
and I'm not playing the victim,
and you fucking know it.
I'm just useless.
and I've told you this hundreds of times.
I can't do anything by myself.
I need people to tell me what they want me to do.
so, stop the circus.
and just tell me what can I do to help you.
because I just don't know.

unfortunately, I am what I am.
I am this.
and I don't know how to be someone else.

I never asked you to do anything for me.
I'm forever thankful for everything you've done.
but you don't have to do things you don't wanna do just to make me feel better.

don't be my friend because you want things in return.
be my friend because you just want to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.