miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2008

ross twister.-

how on the fucking earth can somebody get to me as deep as you do? you and I are so much alike, it's actually scary. and maybe this can sound psycho, but we should be together. seriously. we should be together every day, loving and supporting each other. we should fight at every single moment for stupid stuff and then hug & kiss. you should be my family, my best friend and that one person that'll never let me down. because you would know that I could never ever let you down. because I love you. and it's clear now. you mean so much, words can't even describe it. and I love you. I EFFIN LOVE YOU. and I love you more with every minute that passes by. and I really should hate you for this feelings, I really should. but I can't do anything about it. I love you and the world can tell because I am not hiding it.

oh, and I almost forgot. I love you, Ryan Ross.

2 comentarios:

  1. ross es amor ♥
    que honor llevar su sangre (?)
    xD

    mariquela te extraño
    y extraño al hermano de
    La Cobra.


    PD: La Cobra quedo cuadripleg/jico.
    nhdkfjsglfd


    y yo me descorazono sin vos aca ¬¬

    ResponderEliminar
  2. *levanta una ceja*
    tornado ross, omg, akndsajndakjsndskjand nono, aguante el intercambio de saliva con frascos loco (H) cn el cucharon lo vamos a hacer moda. arre. te amo urie, gracias por entenderme♥

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.