martes, 4 de marzo de 2008

"my heavy heart sinks deep down under you and your twisted words... your help just hurts"

there's some things I really hate about you.
and I should really reaaally hate your never ending bullshit.
but I can't.
I'm in love with it as much as I'm in love with you.

but I feel so good right now.
because I realized that it's not wrong. that I can I love you.
that what's wrong is the pain.
so I'm letting myself love you... but without the hurting.
and it feels like the right thing to do.

I'm hopeful again.


I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one...

1 comentario:

  1. mery, la vida es mierda pero yo te amo ♥


    me siento para el ojete y vengo a comentarte para sentirme mejor aunque te extraño y no hemos hablado por semanas T.T


    abuuus

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.