jueves, 16 de agosto de 2007

"i have let rage, sadness, and jealousy ruin every single aspect of my life"

insecurity.
that's just how I go.
I hate this.
always wondering what people thinks about me.
always trying to be friends with everybody.
always pretending. faking smiles the whole time.
I'm dying to be a normal girl.
I want to love somebody. I want to let somebody love me.
I want to say "fuck you" when I don't like someone and don't have to deal with my conscience late at night.
I want to look at the mirror and say "hi" instead of "I hate you".
I want to be excited about life everytime I wake up.
I want to not worry.
I want to say to the world how I feel about you.
I want the fear to go away.
I want to not wish impossible things.
I want to dream less more.
I want my life to change.
but then I realize that no matter how hard you wish things to change, they won't.


unless you do something to change them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.