sábado, 11 de agosto de 2007

"birth and death are just the bookends, no one explains how to find happiness in between"

this is my favourite story. it's about a girl.
I thought about her a lot last night. maybe cause I kinda miss her.
she was me. I was her. but she's gone.
she died a few months ago. esophagus cancer.
pretty sad, huh?
my passtime was staring at her. watch her moves.
but she didn't even knew who I was - I guess that neither did I.
well, as I was saying... she was pretty and sweet and innocent.
and most of all she was happy about her life.
but then... something happened.
he got sick. and so did she.
what comes between that and the years that followed are just hospital beds and pills. and a lot of tears.
she was pretty much a fighter. I mean... she had guts. she fought against it all. she tried everything. she really wanted to save us all.
me, him, herself.
but she couldn't. so she gave up.
I stand by her the whole time. I have to say I already knew the end of the story. I guess I was just waiting. I mean, that's all I could do.
and then, he died. and so did she.
and I am here. all alone. and I miss them both to death.
I miss him 'cause he was under my skin.
and I miss her because she was all I wanted to be. she was strong, she was hopeful, she wasn't afraid of happiness. she was complete.
and I just can't be complete without them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.