jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

you're the direction I follow to get home. when I feel like I can't go on, you tell me to go. and it's like I can't feel a thing without you around. and don't mind me if I get weak in the knees 'cause you have that effect on me, you do. months going strong now, and no goodbye. unconditional, unoriginal, always by my side. meant to be together, meant for no one but each other. you love me, I love you harder so. everything you say, every time we kiss, I can't think straight but I'm okay. and I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you. so please, give me your hands. so please, give me a lesson on how to steal, steal a heart as fast as you stole mine, as you stole mine. so please, give me your hands. so please, just take my hand.