viernes, 20 de febrero de 2009

call you up in the middle of the night, like a firefly without a light, you were there like a slow torch burning, I was a key that could use a little turning.

so tired that I couldn't even sleep, so many secrets I couldn't keep.
promised myself I wouldn't weep, one more promise I couldn't keep.

it seems no one can help me now
I'm in too deep - there's no way out
.
this time I have really led myself astrayt.

runaway train never going back
wrong way on a one way track
seems like I should be getting somewhere
somehow I'm neither here no there.

can you help me remember how to smile?
make it somehow all seem worthwhile?
how on earth did I get so jaded?

life's mystery seems so faded.

I can go where no one else can go, I know what no one else knows. here I am just drownin' in the rain with a ticket for a runaway train.

everything is cut and dry
day and night, earth and sky
somehow I just don't believe it.

bought a ticket for a runaway train like a madman laughin' at the rain.
a little out of touch, a little insane, it's just easier than dealing with the pain.

runaway train never comin' back
runaway train tearin' up the track
runaway train burnin' in my veins
I run away but it always seems the same.