miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

give 'em hell, kid.

I am never gonne be able to explain how much you mean to me. and heaven knows I tried. but I just can't. I mean, I don't even know why I love you this much. I just know that you are my hero. a real one. you saved me. once, twice, a million times. and I owe you everything. thank you. thank you so much for being the most amazing person in the whole fucking universe. thank you for being vulnerable and for letting me know that it's okay, that you can cry and scream if you want to. thank you for showing me that your band could save me. thank you for your beautiful voice and your vision and your lyrics. they helped me to get through a lot of shit. and that's priceless to me. I would die for you, and you know it. I told you that a hundred times on that beautiful day of happiness you gave me (22-02-08 ♥). you made me feel something I have never felt before. and it was the best feeling in the world and my body couldn't embrace it because it was so huge and amazing and I just wanna live so I can feel it again. you gave me a reason to live. your name to me, means life. there's nothing left to say, just happy birthday. be happy. and I love you with all my heart, body & soul until the day I die. ♥ Gerard Arthur Way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.